- Zdock is a backwards compatible USB Docking Station that supports both USB-A and USB-C Notebooks with up to 100W of Power Delivery.
- Zdock offers 8 USB ports, high-speed (2.4A) Type-A charging port, Type-C (3.0A) charging port, Power Delivery up to 100 Watts.
- Zdock is available as a stand alone when there is no monitor arm application.
- Offers convenient accessibility to required ports for charging and data while keeping devices out of the primary reach zone, where only immediate work should be performed.
- Unlike other Integrated Docks, Zdock installs over the base of the arm without the need to completely de-install the monitor arm.
Make home work with the Zdock for instant connective and extra charging ports to be more productive and efficient during your day.
Watch How Easy It Is:
|USB Port (Upstream)||USB-C full feature with 100W PD charging. Support PD2.0 version 1.2|
|USB Port (Downstream)||2x USB-A 3.1 Gen1 (5V,0.9A max)|
|USB Charging ports (No Data)||
USB-C (5V, 3.0A max)
USB-A (5V, 2.4A max)
|Microphone / Headphone||
TRRS 3.5mm combo jack for Apple/Samsung type
2 x DP++ (Dual mode DP1.2)
5k - 5120x2880p60 (Only 1 video connection)
4k - 3840x2160p60, 4096x2160p60
2k - 2560x1600p60, 2560x1440p60
1k - 1920x1080p60
Transfer rate 10Mbit/100Mbit/1Gbit
|Back USB Port (Downstream)||
3x Usb-A 3.1Gen1 (5V, 0.9A)
Windows 7/7Pro (32bit/64bit),Windows 8.1/8.1Pro (32bit/64bit),Windows 10 (32bit/64bit), Apple OS X Version 10.8.3 and above (Mountain Lion v10.8, Mavericks v10.9, Yosemite v10.10, El Capitan v10.11(ver2.5), Sierra mac OS10.12(ver2.6) )
Operating: 0°C to 40°C
Non Operating: -20°C to 60°C
Operating: 10% to 80% (non-condensing 5 to 35oC)
Non Operating: 5% to 90% (non-condensing -20 to 60oC)
Operating: Sea level to 5000m
Non Operating: 5000m
Designed to meet RoHS and WEEE directives
2kg box packed
|AC Power Adapter||
Input Voltage: 100-240V (50-60Hz)
Output Voltage: 21V (+/- 5%), 8.57A, 179.97W
Efficiency: Meets US DoE VI
Mainscord: Mickey mouse(IEC60320-C5), 1.8m
1x USB-C full feature cable, 1.0m with USB-C to USB-A adapter
I bought the Zdock after looking at several of the options out there. I work in the IT field and new that I had to have one after having one at work for so long. Compared to the Dell, HP or other docks this one really integrates nicely into the base of their dual monitor mount. The ports on the front are durable, the cable on the side which plugs into my laptop is highly secure and it gets a full charge with 100W of power delivery. Highly Recommend!
My first time using a a laptop with a USB C connect, and needed to replace an old hub I used for my older Think Pad. The Zdock USB C dock is fantastic, small, powerful and a quality item that makes working from home more productive. Previously, I was not a fan of using docks, non-USB C docks can be slow and seem to add boot up time and less responsiveness to peripherals. It got to the point of unplugging items I wasn't using. The zdock is awesome. ZERO slow down, plugging in new items are instantly recognized. It tucks perfectly beside my 2 24"" monitors. I love it.